Group tours, duration – 14 days.
Season for tours: March, April, May, June, September, October, November.
Our organizers and accompanying will always be with you.
We are helping in the organization of the already prepared groups with their group-leader.
We invite you on a trip to the Land of the Sages – Incredible India to the ancient city of Yoga – Rishikesh. Rishikesh is located in northern India (Uttarakhand state), in the foothills of the Himalayas. This ancient city is the world capital of yoga, in which legendary sages of the times lived in antiquity, and in the 20th century such famous yoga masters as Swami Sivananda and Swami Omkarananda lived. In early 1968, the Beatles group spent some time in Rishikesh, studying meditation with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Rishikesh is located on the banks of the Sacred River Ganges, and along its mica sandy banks there are numerous ashrams and temples. In fact, here the river emerges from the mountain gorges and begins its full-flowing movement along the plain.
25 km from Rishikesh is the holy city of Haridwar, the name of which in the Ibrow from Sanskrit means “Gates of God”. In addition to numerous holy sites, temples and ashrams, Rishikesh is known for opportunities for outdoor activities: rafting (rafting on the river Ganga), trekking routes and visits to national parks.
During your stay in Rishikesh, you will live in a quiet place, not far from the Sacred River Ganges, surrounded by an orchard and mountains. You can watch the games of the inhabitants of the jungle: monkeys, squirrels, peacocks and numerous colorful birds.
We will start our route in the capital of India – Delhi, where at the airport you will be met by our employees and taken by car directly to Rishikesh, Applied Yoga Studio (a local flight is also possible at an additional cost). Along the way, you will be pleasantly surprised by the local color and scenery, at the stops you will have the opportunity to refresh yourself and have a snack.
The tour program is rich and balanced. Every morning we will start with a soft yoga practice that charges the body with energy for the whole day.
Evening meditation is a balancing and soothing practice after eventful days.
Regular walks of contemplation and the practice of silence are also included in the program of our tour.
At the end of the trip, you will learn the secrets of healing and balancing your body and mind and “take with you” several sets of practices that you can practice independently and easily at home and tell your family and friends how to work with your body and mind.
Travel program may vary slightly at the discretion of the organizers – depending on weather conditions and the wishes of the group.
- Venue: India, Rishikesh and surroundings
- Type of travel: Yoga- meditation, places of power, excursions, trekking
- Age of participants: from 5 years
- Comfort Standard: Guest House
- Movement methods: taxi, scooter
- Training program: introduction to Yoga, meditation, traditions and history, ayurveda and ethno-ayurveda
- Excursion programs: included in the price
- Accommodation and meals: included in the price.
Accomodation and food
Double accommodation in clean, comfortable hotels on the basis of three times a day ethno-ayurvedic food.
Group tour cost (6 to 10 people): $ 1300 per person
The cost of the individual tour and mini-groups (2-4 people) check with the organizer.
Included in the price:
- Accommodation in a comfortable double room.
- Ethno-ayurvedic food three times a day.
- Classes of yoga, meditation and concerts.
- Group transfer along the entire route of travel.
- Guided Tours and Services.
The price does not include:
- Flight and visa (our tour operators are always happy to help you with the purchase of tickets and visa).
- Optional excursions.
- Personal expenses.
- Services of an Ayurvedic expert (diagnostics, ayurvedic massages, ayurvedic medicines).
It is recommended to take with you:
- Comfortable shoes for long walks on rough terrain and mountain trails.
- Comfortable clothing for classes (in the morning and in the evening it can be pretty cool, so wear a sweater and long pants).
- Clothes and footwear for walking around cities and places of interest (in the daytime it’s usually sunny and hot, it’s cool in the evening and early morning – you may need a shawl).
- Habitual medications, if you use something regularly.
1. Fill the form under this text with your contacts and push the button “Send”;
2. Follow received instructions in your email.